Subject: [Leica] Tiltall tripods
From: Stanley E Yoder <syoder+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:17:05 -0500 (EST)

    In the current thread on these, someone recommended the earlier
"Leica-made" Tiltalls.
    Did Leitz (or ELNY) actually MAKE any? I seem to have read somewhere
that they were the product of a small firm in New Jersey, and Leitz/ELNY
marketed them for a time. This does not include the current incarnation
of the name.
    But then my memory.............I forget what I was going to say.
Stan Yoder
Pittsburgh