Subject: Re: [Leica] Question #1: Visoflex
From: smhickel@iserv.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:59:00 -0500

You need to tell us more about what you mean by "...documentary/
photojournalism application."

Using a visoflex and the Telyt lens you mention is great fun but doesn't
lend itself to quick pictures unless you practice setup. In essence the
Visoflex is a reflex housing for an M camera and it connects to that lens
you mention. It was the rich man's reflex back then.

Steve