Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ok, so what about the 180/2.8
From: smhickel@iserv.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 00:46:45 -0500

Recently luggers helped me with research on the 180/2.0 Summicron. I
discovered that it appears to be the rarest and biggest of Leica R-lenses,
and apparently the most expensive production lens. Well that is good for
Leica but not for my budget. Now I am researching the 180/2.8 non-apo lens.
I have a chance for one and wonder what luggers thought about the
picture-taking and handling of this R lens.

Thanks in advance.

Steve