Subject: [Leica] Slides Back with 19/2.8 R lens
From: "Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:35:29 -0500

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I got my slides back from photos taken of my office using a new 19/2.8 R
lens.  This is one incredible lens.  If held level, there is no visible
distortion in critically viewing images.  I didn't take any photos of brick
walls or test charts.  Just indoor photos of exam room equipment and
instruments.  I used the Metz 40-3 MZ flash on the R8 using program (dummy)
mode.  I bounced the main flash off the 8 foot ceiling and also used the
small fill-in flash.  Results were good.  This lens is a keeper.  I'm
waiting for a replacement due to cosmetic problems with the focusing barrel.

Does anyone know how to decrease the flash output but to still use the
autoflash mode with bounce flash?

Many thanks,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD