Subject: [Leica] Question #1: Visoflex
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 15:10:10 -0300

First in a series of questions.... I'll ask the dumb one first.

I have been offered a 280/4.3 (along with a bunch of other stuff) but was
told I needed a Visoflex. I, kind of, knew this but am not sure just how
exactly this works.

Could someone please explain what this is and how it works...and more
importantly, just how practical this is in a documentary/ photojournalism
application.

...if not practical...I will have one for sale early in the new year!

thanks,

Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney