Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photographing people in public
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 00:03:16 EST

<< Bud Cook wrote:

 >Some of us old timers may remember another pretty good camera for
 >*candid* photographs.  It was called a Rolleiflex and I rue the day I
 >sold my 2.8D.>>>>

While living in Germany at the tender age of 16 I learned a few things aside
from the fact that German beer was much better then the stuff we had access to
in PA, but more on topic - or at least Rollei topic, went to my first F1 race
with a friend's Rolleiflex.  Started a lifelong addiction to racing and
photography.  Thus assuring my dependents will not retire on my estate when I
expire.

Bill