Subject: Re: [Leica] P&S choices
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 01:29:16 EST

<< I want to get a *ZOOM* P&S camera for the times when I don't feel a need
for
 the M6. Any suggestions between the following: Leica, Contax, Nikon and
 Rollei?

For what its worth, the Olympus Stylus line is pretty good, and is
weatherproof.  Not even close to M quality I'll admit, but the 105 will fit in
a shirt pocket.  Rollie 35-70 seems a tad sharper but is much larger.  Leica
minizoom 35 70 was also nice, have not tried the newer versions.
Bill