Subject: Re: [Leica] Best photography books
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 06:57:14 -0800

If you're in the dump or doldrums of "ho hum nothing to take pictures of
you need this book to put life and enthusiasm back into your life.

If you are looking for "Leica" picture taking motivation, becoming excited
to the limit for camera in hand, this book is for you.  When I feel in a
slump it's the one I turn to for renewed entusiasm.

"75 Years of Leica Photography."   You can't get through it without
completely chomping to get out and "shoot something!"  Well OK take
pictures of something!:)

It covers the whole spectrum of photography that we talk about on the LUG.
It's the work of the greats and not so greats, only one Leica picture for
each photographer published. And that's what makes it so engaging, no big
picture spreads of the same old thing we've all seen before.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant