Subject: [Leica] Best photography books
From: Frank Dernie <FrankDernie@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 03:33:00 -0500

Kevin Hoffberg asked:

I was reviewing my own pitifully small collection of photography books -
both the technique oriented kind and the fifteen pound coffee table kind.
With the holiday season fast approaching (what would you like for Christmas
dear - other than a Noctilux?), I was wondering what books people were
especially fond of?

The most moving book I own is "Requiem", my choice for the best balance
Leica book is "Leica - The first 70 years" by Gianni Rogliatti

Cheers Frank