Subject: [Leica] RE:Mungo Park
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 15:22:57 -0500

Mungo Park???  The explorer who went down the Niger in the 18th Century?  Is
there another Mungo Park lurking?  All Mungo Park fans who haven't should
read Tom Boyle's "Water Music," a great novel.  Keeping on topic, if Mungo
Park had better equipment, he wouldn't have been lost on his expedition.

	Buzz