Subject: [Leica] Re: Print Film/Etc.
From: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 08:59:13 +0100

On 07-11-1998 23:47 Harrison McClary wrote:

>If  I  do not hear from Leica next week I want to try contacting Leica
>Corporate  Offices  world  hdq.  Do  any of  you have e-mail for anyone
>there?

Harrison:

take contact with Solms directly if things are not moving at your
national distributor.
That's what I have done successfully in the past.
It's my experience they are much more on the ball in Solms.
I would suggest you contact Mrs. A. von Gyimes (Leica Informationsdienst)
at her email address: mu00132@guru.freeway.de
BTW, what were the exact electrical problems you are experiencing?

Good luck,

Pascal

Check out: http://members.xoom.com/cyberplace/
Who else than Leica could make a camera like the R8 ?
With that unique design and above all: that ergonomics.
Nikon ? Canon ? Nobody but Leica !