Subject: [Leica] Noctilux
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:22:29 -0800

I bought a used, mint Noctilux last week, latest 1.0 version, and ran a
roll of Koday Royal Gold 400 through it this week The subject was 3 feet
from me and all of the pictures of same were blurry. If this was not due
to incorrect focusing in the M6 viewfinder, was this because I am
unaware of the true minimum focusing distance at f 1.0? IOW, what is the
true minimum and maximum depth of field allowance at f 1.0? Thanks!