Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 05:40:18 -0800

I bought the 3.4 APO from Jim Kuehl two years ago and, amongst my 25 Leica M and
R lenses, it is one of my favorites. Light and easy to hold while on both my R7
and R8, it produces astounding slides and prints because of the apochromatic
color correction. I've blown many people away upon showing them the effect of
the latter.