Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 17:58:27 -0700

Dear SP,
What was your subject like. I just checked a DOF table for a 50mm f1.5 lens,
which would have a slightly greater DOF than your f1.0. Even so, the DOF at
3.5 feet is from 3' 51/4" to 3: 61/4". You have less than an inch of subject
area that will be in sharp focus. As to the close focus distance, the lens
should have an engraved scale that will give the value fairly accurately.
Joe Stephenson