Subject: Re: [Leica] Off Topic B & H photo
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 07:36:38 EST

Tom:

I don't think that Ernie has done me a disservice at all.  I think that he has
shared with all LUGGERS an experience that is informative and helpful.  After
all, it is Mr. Posner that stated his position on ethics.  Off and on during
the past couple of years this same subject has come up and I am sure that it
won't be the last.

Bob

<< Ernie has done you a great disservice. Henry posner is polite and deeply
 concerned about the image of his company. In his quoting he has made it
 sound as if the have a "we don't care" attitude. I haven't seen the whole
 message, but I'm guessing from experience that Mr. Posner was polite, and
 even offered to cancel the back order. B&H would much rather refund your
 money and keep you happy than tarnish their reputation over a $50 film
 order.

 You will not find a more honest mail order buisness.

 Tom >>