Subject: Re: Re(2): [Leica] Black Finishh
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 06:56:25 EDT

Francisco:

Pledge is actually a polish for wood furniture and floors.  It contains some
wax and possibly some oils.  It has been in this market for many years and is
sold mostly in a spray form.  For whatever it is worth my wife won't use it
because she claims that it leaves an oily and sticky residue on furniture and
I am certainly not going to question her.  She might ask me to help her use
it!

Bob
Greensboro, NC
<<
 Sorry, but what's Pledge? A US cleaning product?
 Francisco
 Brussels