Subject: Re: [Leica] Power switch
From: M3novie@webtv.net (Scott Green)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 18:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, Konica uses a little switch easily accessible by the same
finger you press the shutter release with.  Given the dirth of PX625
cells, this helps a lot, as I am in the instant habit of turning it off
after taing a picture.  And it doesn't get switched on by accident in a
bag either.  Once upon a time, I shot some pix with an old horribly
inept (don't even ask about _that_ story) boss's Nikkornat during a
crossing of the Panama Canal.  God that thing annoyed me!  OK, a lot of
it was being unfamiliar with it, but the widn lever thing always did
strike me as odd -- unless one was shooting constantly.  Just my
ramblings...
Scott