Subject: [Leica] Need Help on R8
From: Ben <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 1998 14:36:35 +0800

Hello Everyone,

I weird thing happened to my R8+winder.  Yesterday, while I was trying
to load film into my R8, I found that the camera just stopped winding
film (the film winding lever is at original closed position.).  However,
all other things are still functioning, eg. meter, shutter... and the
battery indicator is full.

Is the camera broken?  Or did I pressed anything that disable the
winding function?  (Read the menu and shouldn't have such thing except
to pull the film winding lever to open position.)

Reason why I am so unsure is that the camera all of a sudden stopped so
naturally after the camera automatically rewinded the last roll.

Would appreciate if fellow R8 users can tell me what it's all about.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ben