Subject: Re: [Leica] Tiltall
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 06:51:40 -0400 (EDT)

Yep! I have and use one. I've had it for years. I carry it in a case
(designed for the Tiltall) with a shoulder strap. I use the standard head
and have used it with cameras up to 4x5. I like it so well I recently
purchased a Leitz Tiltall Monopod (still in the box) which is also seeing
regular use.

Cheers!

kw

>Hi Luggers,
>
>In yeaterdays digest i noticed Greg Bicket mentioned he was using a
>Tiltall. I recently purchased an ageing Tiltall from a second hand/junk
>shop. It is in fine condition for its age, but i was wondering if there
>were many other Luggers using them, and how many were using them in their
>standard configuration?
>Have any of you attempted to replace the tripod head with one of Leica's
>Ball and socket head's?
>
>After an hour's walk through town with the M3, 50-DR over my shoulder and
>the Tiltall under my arm, and a 90 Elmar in a pocket I felt like i'd been
>to a Gym!
>Dreading the day I take the Viso with me.
>
>Take care,
>Gary

>"...the silence of reason is required for the curing of monsters..."
>
>                                      -Michel Foucault
>                                         The Order of Discourse
>
>Gary Elshaw
>Post-Grad Student
>Victoria University
>Wellington
>New Zealand
>http://members.tripod.com/~elshaw/index.html

- ----
Davison Middle School                  preferred--->
<wilcox@umcc.umich.edu>
600 Dayton, Davison, MI 48423                        <kwilcox@gfn.org>