Subject: Re: [Leica] Tiltall
From: AJSymi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:13:30 EDT

Gary wrote:
"I recently purchased an ageing Tiltall from a second hand/junk
 shop. It is in fine condition for its age, but i was wondering if there
 were many other Luggers using them (snip)"

Gary, I have a mint condition Tiltall I bought new many, many years ago.  It's
in mint condition because I never use it.  In fact, for many years, it served
as a stand on which I had a modern lamp mounted.  For myself, I can't see
mounting a tiny M6
on a tripod...I'm strictly a hand-held photog, with the ultimate hand-held
camera!

BTW, it is a fine tripod, if not heavy by today's standards.

Cheers,
Arturo