Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 02:40:43 EDT

<< This added TTL feature may be a boon to those who use
 flash, a mere yawn to those of us who don't.  I think the price of the
current >>

I agree. I never use a flash with my M cameras. The beauty is in natural
light. I recently bought a Noctilux and it truly has opened another world of
photography for me. I have flash automation in my R6 and only use it now and
then. For me, the light meter in the M6 was a very useful addition- I really
see no need to change the camera.
Bob