Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG suggestions / M macro idea.
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 19:21:24 -0400

I agree with you for the link to the archive but please, at the same time,
explain how to get something out of that machine!  I have tried many times
and always get some "mime" error message.  What can I say I am from the
point & click generation (for computers only!!).  I must not be alone since
how many times have we seen messages go by because people are unsuccesfull
at signing off.
Thanks,
Francois