Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG suggestions / M macro idea.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 15:49:27 -0500

>Lastly, why can't we try for no personal messages on the LUG.  Why can't
>people send their appreciation messages directly to the other person.  Why
>must they be placed on the LUG?

Because we've chosen to allow the list to have a friendly feel? As long as
they are kept to a minimum, and maybe inserted at the end or beginning of a
message with more universal interest, what's the big deal? It's when it
gets out of hand that it becomes a problem. Like this thread (I'm done!).
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

 Analogies in writng are like feathers on a snake.