Subject: Re: [Leica] The Changing LUG
From: fbrunell@bonzai.net (Francois Brunelle)
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 21:42:04 -0400

I think that you have to understand that the Leica family of users is
hopefully growing and we shall all be glad for that.  That said, novices
like me are bound to ask questions about matters that were discussed some
times ago and are cetainly interested about all the talks aroung lenses and
accessories before investing an arm and a leg...and so what!  Isn't this
part of the game of growing!

I hope that many more like me will join the LUG and ... as you say, increase
the signal-to-noise ratio.  The more the people buy this equipment and ask
questions about it, the better our chances to still have Leica around for
many years... although after having taken a look at their last financial
statements I hope they will start bouncing back with new marketing
strategies.

Francois