Subject: [Leica] Re: Your M3
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:33:15 +1200

Hi Emanuel,

Thank you very much for the information. The information about the changes
I received from Leica after they faxed Leica AG. Whether i'm being
misinformed by the guy at Leica here i'm not sure about now. I'll write to
Leica Germany and find out some more information if i can. What i wanted to
find out was how common the process of modifying Leica cameras was by
individuals or Leica, and i guess more importantly, why?

Thanks again for the information Emanuel,

Gary