Subject: Re: [Leica] THIEVES AND LEICAS
From: "Cyrus Gardner" <gardner@pop-list.cais.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:54:14 +0000

> I KNOW these doofusses.  A large part of my life is spent in representing
> them.  They are dumb, dumb, dumb, and know only that they want to take
> things which can be RAPIDLY turned into cash, not something which is
> all-but-impossible to pawn.

Hi Mark,
  Are you a criminal defense lawyer?  I was civil exclusively, except
that once as a lad I had to appear with the son of a client.
(Possession of marijuana, cocaine, steroids *and* an open beer ! <g>)
 That courtroom was the scariest place I ever saw, until a new
partner joined us who only did drug dealer murder cases.  Then my own
lobby became the anteroom of Hell.  You have my sympathy . . .
Regards, Cyrus Gardner
Cyrus Gardner
Kormendi\Gardner Partners
202/822-0900 voice