Subject: [Leica] Criteria for Filter
From: Eric Ertman <ertman@online.no>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:32:53 +0200

This is somewhat off the usual topic. I am trying to set up a filter in
order to place the LUG mail in its'own mailbox. No matter what I fill in as
criteria when making a filter the LUG mail still ends up in my Inbox,rather
than the new mailbox I made called LUG. Anyone care to tell me how to fill
in the correct criteria when making a filter for LUG mail. It would be
greatly appreciated. I'm running EUDORA 3.0.

Eric :-(