Subject: [Leica] M6HM opinion
From: Eric Ertman <ertman@online.no>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 10:50:42 +0200

I finally gathered the courage ( and money) to purchase a new M6HM and two
Summicrons. My initial impression of the viewfinder with the 35mm is that
it takes a little getting used to, due to the fact that one must "roll"
ones eye around the viewfinder to see the bright line frame, which at first
seemed slightly annoying. However, I find that this small disadvantage
outweighs the HM's  obvious advantages. With the 50mm it's great and I
presume (magni)ficent with the  longer the focus lengths.

Eric