Subject: Re: [Leica] M6HM opinion
From: "Eric Ertman" <ertman@online.no>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:56:32 +0200

Charlie,

I'll second  you on that !

I haven't had an M6 for years due to "defection over to the enemy"
(Nikon&Canon). Great cameras, but how much more pleasure the M6HM gives me !
Just holding the camera in my hands makes me feel like I've died and gone to
heaven. Hopefully I'll soon be able to afford a 90mm. By the way, have you
heard rumours of a new 90mm Summicron. Presently I'd prefer the Elmarit.

Greetings from Norway,
Eric