Subject: [Leica] Re: Costa Rica travels
From: "BIRKEY, DUANE" <dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:43:27 -0500

I lived in San Jose, Costa Rica for 11 months (language school) and
during that time traveled throughout most of the country and hit most of
the popular attractions as well as some not so popular ones, but very
worthwhile and interesting.   My favorite trip was by far, Tortuguero.
But other spots were great for seeing wildlife too.

Please e-mail me privately if anyone wants specific info as to what would
be worth seeing and what you don't want to miss.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador