Subject: Re: [Leica] Life magazine
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 18:28:50 -0500

At 05:44 PM 7/5/98 -0400, you wrote:

>worked for the daily papers. And the Leica is my salvation for keeping
>my love of what I'm doing with my personal work.

You know, I love photography for itself. For what it is, and the attraction
for photojournalism is that it is the medium that is at its best in
recording the "natural" scene. Not that it isn't a good creative tool that
lets ones imagination go wild as well. But that's not what distinguishes is
from others arts and crafts.

And Leica, too, plays a small part in why I can keep that "romance" with
photography going. It's something that's beyond just being a job.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Daddy, why doesn't this magnet pick up this floppy disk?