Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Int'l price differences
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 21:30:20 -0500

At 07:15 PM 7/5/98 -0400, you wrote:

>What about Nikon's 13mm rectilinear?

As I understand it, there are probably only two of them in the whole U.S.
both at NPS, that are used for still photos. I'll bet one would cost you
$10,000. Years ago they were somewhere around $5-7,000. Of course, in this
day and age, that's not all that much I suppose.

I'm sure the movie industry has them all over.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Maintenance-free: When it breaks, it can't be fixed