Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 influence
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:16:31 -0700

Erin McClure wrote:
> Hi!
> My name is Erin, and I am sixteen years old. My father belongs to your
> Leica-users group.  Everyday, I download e-mail messages and see a ton
> of them from you LUGS.  You must be having a major impact on my dad.  . .
  so I thought maybe I should
> let you guys know that you are really rubbing off on my dad, and maybe
> even off on me.  And soon I'll have to trade my Canon Rebel G in for a
> Leica M6!!

Hi Erin -  I was 17 when I got my first camera - a German made Dacora. It
wasn't as nice as my Dad's Voightlander that I had used, but it was my own
and I took lots of photos with it. I got my first Leica when I was 20, but
you may be ahead of schedule compared to me.

So keep saving up and maybe you can start with a beat up M2 that works and
start experiencing some of that Leica magic that your dad and the rest of
us are always raving about.

Nice to meet you on the LUG -

Gary Todoroff