Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealers (was LHSA meeting)
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:39:47 -0700

While we are praising good dealers, I have recently purchased a couple of
items from Midwest Photo in Columbus, OH, mostly talking with a pleasant
fellow named Dan (615-261-1264).

He has always had time to discuss details, even on small parts such as 4x5
reels for a Jobo tank. I just bought a bellows unit for my Omega D3
(replaces the fixed length lens cones), and he measured from my faxed
outline for me to make sure his would fit. When I bought another Jobo drum
with the same order, he knocked a few dollars off the price, too,

 They also carry a fair sized list of Leica equipment, too.

Gary