Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-Users List Digest V3 #133
From: TonynyX44@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:37:48 EDT

Thanks to all who responded and offered alternatives to the Minilux.
BTW, I'm disappointed that the shutter speed range of the new Minilux
Zoom is only 1sec - 1/250sec.  That is marginal for wide aperature -
limited depth of field photogtraphy.  The Rollie QZ cameras have a
shutter of 16 sec to 1/8000 sec!  It would be an alternative if it were
smaller and a bit cheaper.

Paul T. Collura

And the Rollie QZ runs about as much as an M6! I'm looking for something
cheaper than that for a 2nd camera. Well I looked at a demo Minilux zoom
yesterday at Wall St Camera (never got to look at a NEW one since I got jerked
around by Eli there. That's another story but suffice it to say I won't be
doing business there anytime soon) Anyway that dime-sized viewfinder on the
Minilux really turned me off. Do the other 2 compacts from Leica have the same
viewfinder?

Tony