Subject: RE: [Leica] Francescos Lawsuit & Conviction
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 09:14:33 -0400

- -----Original Message-----
From:	owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Chandos
Michael Brown
Sent:	Friday, June 19, 1998 6:32 AM
I *will*
venture to say that your posting, partly quoted below, is *way* beyond the
pale.

> He has been backed by his minions just like he backed them with their
> dirty dealings
> Marvin Moss

Chandos Michael Brown
Assoc. Prof., History and American Studies
College of William and Mary

I have to agree that the post quoted above seems a bit over the top.
However, having read the news items that have been posted regarding what
Five Senses is, I have to retract much of what I said yesterday and say that
I fully agree with those who say that the LUG should not in any way be
associated with the Five Senses sight. And I'm not referring to the Playboy
dispute, or to the question of what is or isn't porn, but rather to the fact
that Five Senses is apparently a gateway to numerous "adult" - and there's
an oxymoron - sites.

B. D.