Subject: RE: [Leica] Roller processing
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 13:43:18 -0400

Jeff

If I remember correctly, the CPE-2 does not handle the Expert drums which do
a wonderful job on LF film so it may not work for Carl.  I use the plastic
reels in my CPP-2 unit with the 1500 series drums. I can process 8 rolls per
pass, so I have 16 reels. I can't wait for them to dry either. For a couple
of years I had a side line which required me to process and mount 40+ rolls
in a weekend, so I loved my Jobo. I keep a CPE-2 as backup. I no longer need
the thru put, but the equipment has payed for itself so even though it is
now overkill, I use it.

Ken