Subject: Re: [Leica] Deleting LUG mails
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 08:53:18 -0700

Alf,

You could have used my name. It's Jim Brick. Sorry I annoy you. But I do
indeed filter, reject, and delete a lot of stuff. I obviously read your
stuff. And I read Tina's messages. And I applaud her for being able to
grind through a lot of the broken record stuff. What I'm saying is there is
a lot of drivel and I don't have time to read repeated, ad nauseam, drivel.
So I filter, reject, and delete. I have learned, very well, who is
contributing, and who is just yammering. Wasted bandwidth is more than just
a computer/Internet waste, it's a human mind waste as well.

JMHO

Jim