Subject: Re: [Leica] Deleting LUG mails
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 09:00:54 -0700

From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>

>If you want to delete LUG mails without reading, do it in silence,
>please, at least out of respect to most members who evidently enjoy
>the trafic.

On this point I am going to side with Jim Brick. The only way to avoid
boredom is to DELETE and those who pollute should take note.
Personally I feel that there are too many repetitive messages that have to
do more with ego than providing information.
For my part, I categorically refuse to read the contribution of certain
members who feel compelled to respond to every issue.

Joseph Codispoti