Subject: Re: [Leica] Deleting LUG mails
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:39:00 +0100

Tina wrote:

<<<<It is well worth the time for the friends I have made and the things I
have >learned.  As far as my business goes, the money I have saved from
things I have learned through e-mail more than pays for my time! It's good
for my back, bank account, and psyche.  Thanks, LUGnuts!  Tina>>>>>>>

Hi Tina,

Your Right! Sure there are some days I hardly have time to breathe and
never touch the machine,  other days I do a few minutes sit time and check
things out.

Sometimes I delete a bunch, other times I quickly respond.    Or decide:

        "Don't waste the light of day, doing that what I can do at night!" :)

And I get back to shooting or screening!

ted