Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Help With Film & Airports
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:22:43 -0400

At 06:40 PM 5/12/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Thanks for the advice.  I'll check out the local K Mart store for a
>Tupperware box - about the size of a shoe box.  Hopefully my film and I
>will get where I need to go and back again without an serious incidents.
>
>I do have a question perhaps you can help me with.  You had mentioned that
>there was a web site that permits you to post your photos to share with
>others.  I'd like to post some of my photos when I return.  I would
>appreciate if you could send me the WWW address for such a site.  I enjoyed
>your recent postings taken with a Noctilux.  I still haven't decided to
>take my Noctilux or Summilux lens to Israel.  I'll have one camera bag (a
>Domke 803 sachel) with an M6, 35/1.4, 90/2, Widelux F8 and Contax TVS.
>I'll either pack the Noctilux or Summilux.  Can't decide if the weight will
>be too much t carry all day long.
>
>Happy shooting,
>
>Richard

Hi, Richard -

You can sign up for a web site from <http://www.tripod.com>.  It's free and
very easy.  I'll look forward to seeing your photos!!  If I had to choose,
I would take the Noctilux, but that is just because I do a lot of low-light
photography.  The Summilux is probably more practical and lighter.  Make up
your mind and don't second guess.  Either way you'll get great photos!!
Have fun - wish I could go!  Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>