Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Chrome M6, 35 Sum Asph, 75 Sum, Chrome 90
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 20:56:59 -0400

At 06:47 PM 5/12/98 -0400, you wrote:

>Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH - 6 months old - with paperwork and box.
>was $2,050 (I paid $2,795 after rebate for this lens.)
>Now $1,900
>

>The CONDITION of this everything is officially MINT MINUS but I dare
>anyone to tell the difference from brand new.  All are excellent
>samples without manufacturing flaws as far as I can detect.  There
>are no flaws or marks on camera body or in lens coatings or exterior
>surfaces.
>
>Art

  Art -

I'd like your 35/1.4 Summilux Asph.  It sounds like you had a great outfit.
  Why are you selling everything?  Let me know where to send the check!
Thanks - Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
<http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html>
<http://www.aperture-photo.com/site/reportage/manley/manleyframeset.html>