Subject: [Leica] Re: Chrome M6, 35 Sum Asph, 75 Sum, Chrome 90
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:47:35 -0400

I've lowered the prices on the following Leica M system forsale in North
America and including shipping on prepayment in contenental US:

Leica M6 Chrome - 3 months old - with paperwork and box.
was $1,550
Now $1,450 and now includes Leica Handgrip (cost about $100).

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH - 6 months old - with paperwork and box.
was $2,050 (I paid $2,795 after rebate for this lens.)
Now $1,900

Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux - 5 months old - with paperwork and box.  This is
a made in Canada lens and was the latest version with built in lens hood
until the new German lighter version came out a few weeks ago.  I am also
including 2 brand new B+W 60mm filters I have, the UV and the Softfocus.
was $1,950
Now $1,800

Leica 90mm f/2.8 Elmarit-M Chrome - 3 months old - with paperwork
and box.  This is latest version.
was $925
Now $875

The CONDITION of this everything is officially MINT MINUS but I dare
anyone to tell the difference from brand new.  All are excellent
samples without manufacturing flaws as far as I can detect.  There
are no flaws or marks on camera body or in lens coatings or exterior
surfaces.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com, Lake Grove, Long Island, NY, USA