Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Help With Film & Airports
From: Richard Clompus <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 18:40:47 -0400

Tina,

Thanks for the advice.  I'll check out the local K Mart store for a
Tupperware box - about the size of a shoe box.  Hopefully my film and I
will get where I need to go and back again without an serious incidents.

I do have a question perhaps you can help me with.  You had mentioned that
there was a web site that permits you to post your photos to share with
others.  I'd like to post some of my photos when I return.  I would
appreciate if you could send me the WWW address for such a site.  I enjoyed
your recent postings taken with a Noctilux.  I still haven't decided to
take my Noctilux or Summilux lens to Israel.  I'll have one camera bag (a
Domke 803 sachel) with an M6, 35/1.4, 90/2, Widelux F8 and Contax TVS.
I'll either pack the Noctilux or Summilux.  Can't decide if the weight will
be too much t carry all day long.

Happy shooting,

Richard