Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica is Listening!
From: LEICAMAN56 <LEICAMAN56@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:20:14 EDT

Arturo,

Rest assured, Leica does monitor the LUG!  They prefer to keep a low profile
and take a passive role.  I got this from a very good inside source in Solms.
Let them know what you're thinking about their product, it might just get back
to the right person in Solms.

Let's hope Photokina 98 sees the introduction of something interesting like
you propose.  It may not be called M7, though.  And for sure, don't screw up
the M6.  This is the one camera that keeps Leica different from all the rest.

By the way, how many LUGnuts will be in Köln for Photokina.  I plan to be
there, as does Tom A.  Let's all meet at the Leica stand for a LUGfest.

Bill Rosauer