Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Dealers
From: "Charles E. Albertson" <chucko@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 12:04:58 -0700

Sam---
 No recommendations on dealers, but if it's still on, check out the Magnum
show
at the Sorbonne; it's a look at the events of 1968, as photographed by a
number
of Magnum photographers. I bought the book, and it has some great work in=
 it.
Especially good is Josef Koudelka's reportage of the Soviet-led invasion of
Czecho in August 1968, not all of which was published in the States at the
time. I hear it's a hot, but not unduly expensive, ticket in Paris. Any list
members in Paris may wish to comment.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.

At 08:50 AM 5/10/1998 -0400, you wrote:=20