Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Dealers
From: "Andre Jean Quintal" <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 15:26:32 -0400

Hi Sam !

    Tough luck: all the greatest French chefs will be on a gastronomic
    cruise aboard the SS NORWAY (ex "SS France") THAT exact week (6 days).
    If you are a rich photographer [!], plan to get on board in 1999 if
there is
    still space available, or 2000. Perhaps is there still some space left
    for this year's cruise : call Norwegian Cruise Lines for hard up-to-date
info.

    This is a yearly wine n' dine n' stuff "extra-ordinaire" cruise,
    "zee workzz" as zey say in Pariis !

    Probably is the escape of a lifetime, with the legendary "SS France"
    crew and entertainers, renowned to be amongst the best if not #1,
    in the large ship cruise business.

    I, of course, assume a whole bunch of Leica people on board ...
    and photo ops galore.

    Jokes apart, anybody reading this who can afford this high end fling
should
    look into it.

    Hope you have a wonderful trip and sunny late Springtime weather !
    [... and no arguments with any concierge!  ;=)  ]

    Andre Jean Quintal