Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris Dealers
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 15:16:27 -0300

Sam:

La Maison Du Leica ( House of Leica) is a very well stocked store of both
new and used. I was there in October.  The staff speak english as well.
The price of the Leica gear there was pretty close to what it sells for in
the USA, but there is a good selection there.  I have a receipt from my
purchases and its address was 52 Boulevard Beaumarchais, tel 01 43 55 24
36.  The owner was a very fair person that was easy to deal with.
Negotiate with them a bit on the price of the used gear.

Regards,

Robert Stevens