Subject: [Leica] 90mm/2.8 Tele Elmarit for sale
From: Bill Johnston <billj@nwlink.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 12:33:25 -0700

I have purchased a new 90mm/2.8 Elmarit-M so have decided to sell my
Tele-Elmarit which actually seems to take photos equal to the new lens. In
some ways, I wish that I had just stayed with the smaller, lighter
Tele-Elmarit.

   90mm/2.8 Tele Elmarit #2968814. Has full and half click stops. Focusing
   is very smooth.  Black, with rubber shade, cap over shade and rear cap.
   Glass seems perfect and there are no signs of wear. $560 including UPS
   surface shipping. Mint, or Mint - at worst.

   ...Bill Johnston
      Seattle, WA