Subject: [Leica] R8 MotorDRIVE: when??
From: Myers Pete <MyersPete@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 21:08:01 EDT

Dear LUG:

Does anyone know when the heck Leica is suppose to have the MotorDRIVE ready
to go? I read on their Website - End of the Year 1999? Could this be true?
Please tell me that it isnt so!

I am just about to dig into some work on Kodachrome and need to bracket. I've
got the winder, but am going to loose all the skin on my finger trying to
bracket manually.

BTW, for you R8/Kodachrome users: what EI have you been dialing in your 25 and
64?

Thanks!

Pete Myers